A Message To Our Patients Regarding COVID-19
The oral care and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. Our office is following the safety protocols and recommendations suggested by CDC. Some of the protocols include:
- Communication from our office either ahead of your appointment or when you arrive at our office to ask screening questions specific to COVID-19.
- When entering the office and at appropriate times throughout your visit, we will ask you to wear mask at all times.
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines, coffee/tea, or any other materials that cannot be disinfected.
- Patients will be asked to come by themselves to appointments with certain exceptions for children or others that require assistance.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow social distancing between patients.
- You have to maintain a distance if any other patients are already in our clinic.
- Patients can wait in their car and we will call you when you are ready to be seen.
We look forward to see you again and happy to answer any questions that you may have. Thank you for your continued trust and support.